Current Update - Covid 19

Current Update - Covid 19

Hi everyone!

This is a quick blog to let you know that New Zealand will be moving from Alert Level 4 to Alert Level 3 on Tuesday 27th April, which means we will be able to reopen production at that time, with strict guidelines to keep the printing staff safe.

Thank you everyone for your patience over the lockdown, and special thanks to those who continued to send their orders in. You — and those whose prints we couldn’t deliver before lockdown started — will be at the head of the line on the 27th. 
 

Australia -The printers remain open and continue to print your orders.  Please note that the couriers are experiencing delays. We have noticed that some tracking states they are "delayed" and they have not been refreshing the tracking, however they are still being delivered.  If you have noticed your tracking says "delayed" please give it a few more days, it will get there!

Rest of the world: please email if you wish to know if we can currently ship to your area. Most areas in the US have been open for shipping. 

 


Older Post Newer Post